The practice of medicine crosses path with law every once in a while. GM Advisors was founded with the vision of bridging the gap between medicine and law. We provide specialized medico-legal consultation to health care professionals. From compliance management, to risk assessment and mitigation, we take care of all the legal issues.
Among other areas, we provide specialized consultation, vis a vis the following –
1. Relevant portions of the Indian Penal Code ( section 304A)
2. Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act 1971(MTP Act)
3. Prenatal Diagnostic Techniques, Regulations & Prevention of Misuse Act 1994 (PNDT Act)
4. Transplantation of Human Organs Act 1994
5. Bombay Nursing Home Registration Act, 1949
6. Bio-Medical Waste Management Rules, 2016
8. Legal counsel pertaining to Surrogacy and Assisted Reproductive Technology
Our specialization in this niche domain ensures that the health care professionals receive prompt, precise and efficacious counsel.